Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Cute Winter Outfit

Untitled #23

Hey guys, today I thought I would share with you an outfit I have been loving at the moment. A while ago I spotter this rather cute skater skirt from new look. For £17.99 I thought it was a little pricey for what it was, but in the cyber monday deals I managed to get 20% off. Seems every time I went into new look I would look at this skirt I just had to get it.
When I purchased it, it was one of those items where I was like I know exactly how I want to wear it.


So with the skirt in mind, I decided it would look great with a plain black long sleeve top. Sine the skirt has a fair amount on pattern on it I thought the plain top would look fantastic with it. I then paired it with some thick black leggings because it was rather cold, but it is just long enough to pair with tights too. 
Then while late night shopping the other night I got some awesome boots from deichmann for just £14.99. They are pictured above. So these really added to the outfit. These may look high but are super comfortable.


Then to add a little something extra to the outfit I have the fur gillet from avon. This is currently priced at £35 but I managed to snap it up for £20. It really finishes off the outfit.

I hope you enjoyed today's post. I shall see you guys again on saturday