Friday, 12 June 2015

Product Love - The Body Shop - VITAMIN C ENERGIZING FACE SPRITZ


Hey guys, today I thought I would share a product I got just last week and have pretty much fallen in love with it!
Last thursday I went shopping at a outlet type place, and my favourite place to go there is The Body Shop one because often they have a buy so many items and get 40% off offer. This saves a lot of money and I normally stock up on my favourite tea tree products. But while we were in there we were talking and my birthday was the day before and it came up in conversation with the till person. She offered me a Love Your Body card which is normally £5 but because it was the month of my birthday I got it free. I also got this item for signing up. You get 10% off purchases for a year with the card, if you want to read more about it click here.

Anyway back to the product. Its the vitamin c energizing face spritz, now I have heard of face sprays before but never thought much of them. But seems I was getting it for free why not take the time to try it. So when I got home that night I decided to spray it on my skin, it has a lovely zesty smell to it and sunk into my skin really quickly. My skin felt lovely and smooth after and certainly had more of a glow to it. Also really good for a hot day as it is really refreshing!
Now I have been using this product every morning and night since I got it now, I love how it just gives me skin a nice healthy look. I also take it to work with me and give a spray on my face when I finish my shift as its so refreshing it just picks me up. 
It does say you can use it on top of make up, I am yet to do this yet. But with its almost watery consistency  I can't imagine it doing that well, unless you spray from a further distant. I have read reviews on-line saying it has worked on top the make up though!

But I have to say I really love this product and when I have used it up and will almost certainly be purchasing it again! The Body Shop is always my favourite place for skin products and I think I might try some more of the vitamin c range. 

You can pick this up in store or online, It is £10 for 100ml. 

Hope you liked today's post and see you again tomorrow