Monday, 1 June 2015

May Favourites

Hey guys, so today is the 1st June and get ready for a whole month of blogging every day. I am lucky enough to have this week off work so that is helping a lot!

Today's post is my favourite products I have been loving lately and some random ones too.


Pearl Drops Beauty Sleep Overnight Serum
I picked this item up while stocking up on toothpaste, it was half price in Superdrug and was around the £2 mark. But I would totally pay full price for it. I have been using it regularly and after just a week I am noticing a huge difference. I thought it may leave a horrid taste in my mouth but thankfully it does not its just a normal minty toothpaste taste. You just rub a pea size amount over your teeth before you sleep. I would highly recommend it !

The Theory Of Everything Film 
I decided to pick this film up and give it a watch, I was not sure I would like it to be honest. But I was glued to the screen the whole way through. Its brilliantly done and I have to admit I cried a lot!


Garnier Micellar Extra Gentle Cleansing Wipes
This was a till purchase that were on a really good offer. I love face wipes so I picked up a packet and I have fallen in love with these. These remove make up easily are super gentle to the skin and most wipes tend to irritate my eyes a little but these did not at all.

The Sims 4
I will be reviewing this in depth sometime this month. I have always been a Sims fan but had really not heard good things about 4, but I decided to give it a go. It is really really good and runs a lot smooth than other sims. I have also got the back to work expansion pack and I am currently enjoying that a lot too. As I said though will be reviewing it in depth this month so keep an eye out for that post!

Avon Supershock Mascara
This has to be my favourite mascara of all time, I keep going back to it. I try other ones and nothing seems to work as well as this. Also been finding a lot of them have been making my eyes super itchy lately and never have done before. I think I am becoming more sensitive to products lately.

Thank you for reading and will be back tomorrow with another post!