Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Geeky And Nerdy Present Ideas

Untitled #15


Hey guys, its my birthday!! hurray. This post was written up long time before my birthday so I have no idea what I will be getting yet. But I shall share with you guys in a Birthday Haul.

Today thought would show you four geeky/nerdy present ideas. Some guys can be super hard to buy for, I know my fella is so I hope this gives you some ideas. Girls like geeky things too though!

1) Pop Vinyl Figures - £10 or more 
I have quite a collection of these myself and are certainly a cute and geeky thing to have. They start from around £10 but you can also get them cheaper. There is many many to choose from, there is Games of Thrones, Marvel, Disney and so on. I am sure you will find a character they like. 

2) T-Shirts - All sorts of prices
Now there is lots of websites that do really awesome t shirts, I have a fair collection myself now and may do a post on them. Sites like tee fury and qwertee are my favourites for unusual designs. But primark these day have a great collection of t shirts, I happen to have every harry potter house top and a "i'm a muggle" top which were all around £6 each!

3) Phone Cases - All sorts of prices
Have a hunt on ebay for there favourite character or based on there favourite film. There is so many awesome phone cases around these days that it will be hard to choose. I always end up buying one for myself too!

4) Pillow Cases - All sorts of prices
This one is because I recently found the pictures Totoro pillow cases on ebay the other day and purchased one for my partner for his birthday. Ebay is full of reasonable priced pillow cases and inserts are cheap and easy to get hold of. I think these make a great present!

Hope you enjoyed todays post !