Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Introducing A Friend

Hey guys, today I would like to introduce you to one of my best mates. She has a blog herself and is currently working on setting her own card making business. She makes beautiful cards at a very good prices. She has written a bit about what she does for you guys to read. Hope you enjoy and please pop over to her craft blog where she posts the cards she makes at http://fayscraftblog.blogspot.co.uk/


Hello! I would like to thank Hayley for allowing me to share my craft blog on her blog, it means a lot. I recently made this blog last week, it took some time to think about it, as I new I would want to set up a new Pinterest,bloglovin etc just for 'Fays craft Blog'. I am hoping to make this into something big, and something I will enjoy doing as a full time job, but that will come later on. I make pretty much any type of card e.g. Weddings, birthdays, new born and many more, as a few of you may have heard I also make wedding invites and table names, something I tried last year on a work mates wedding an really enjoyed it, this does take a lot of time and hours in the day. But I enjoy it. If you would like to ask me any questions, please do pop over to my craft blog and there shall be my email on the right hand side. Thanks for reading.