Monday, 29 December 2014

Update Post

Hey guys, sorry I have not been very posty over the holiday season but I got so bogged down with work and family things I really did not have the time. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and got lots of goodies. Leave me a comment with what you got.

Just doing a small post to say I am still alive and the new year I have decided I need a blogging schedule to make sure I post more regular. So I will be having one day a week where a post will go up for sure then any other posts will be a bonus. I am getting my filofax organised for the new year will all my blogging stuff so I WILL be organised haha!

Posts I will be doing in the year to come will be outfits posts (hopefully), more reviews on items, out and about posts and will be introducing crafty things and also lolita and cosplay more as well. I hope you will enjoy the posts and also a giveaway will be coming once I have gathered the items. Hello to all my new followers thank you very much!

That's all for now, speak to you soon!