Monday, 8 December 2014

November Favourites

Hey guys, yes I am slacking but I have an excuse I went away with the family for a weekend and then came down with the sickness bug.... erm yay?

As I have not done a few of my favourite things post for a while decided to do a monthly favourites. So here are the products I have been loving during the month of November.


1) Zoella Make Up Bag.
I have been travelling a bit recently and found this bag is great, its fits everything I need make up wise in and looks super cute too !

2) Palmers Moisture Gro 
Now this is a hair product I have fallen in love with and been finding other ways in which to use it too which I will post about. The main use I have for it is when I was my hair in the morning I run this through my hair before I brush it while its wet. It helps combat any frizz and smells amazing too!

3) Benetint by Benefit
Now this is a rather gross looking sample of it I have had for ages and I really need to purchase myself a full size as I love this product. I use it as a blush and love how natural and pretty it looks and always go back to it. Re discovered my love for it this month.

4) Real Techniques Face Brush
This is part of one of the sets, not sure if you can buy is separately. But I have been using this to apply my foundation recently and really love the look it gives my foundation looks flawless.

5) Seventeen Falsifeye Mascara
I picked this up because was off away for a weekend and needed a new mascara as mine had seen its last days. This was on offer at the time so whipped it up, I love the look it gives my lashes they look long and full but not clumpy. I also find a lot of mascaras make my eyes itch and this one does not effect me at all

6) Flora By Gucci Perfume
/Me and my boyfriend have been seeing each other for 3 years now and this was the first Christmas present he gave me ( not this same bottle). But from the first moment I used this I new this is my scent. I have never re purchased a perfume and gone through a whole bottle before I came across this one. The scent is not too much but just enough and I think suits me really well.
Included my travalo in the picture also as I have been using this while travelling and I cannot live without it now.