Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Instax Mini 8 - Review


Hey guys, getting back into the swing of blogging and have been playing with my new light box. I think I need more practise but pictures are certainly improving !

I was lucky enough to get a present off a friend of the fujifilm instax mini. She knew I had been considering getting one for a long time but never really had the money also I was not sure how much I would use it. Now that I have it I use it more than I thought I would and its certainly nice to document memories with.

The instax mini is very simple to use, with a click of a button the lense pops out and you are ready to click and shoot. I did find it did not really tell you much in the instructions and did have to look up on youtube on how to insert the films and generally learn about the settings. So hopefully this will become use to some of you.

To insert the films you simple undo the pack of films open up the back of the camera and you will see a yellow line ( I should of took a picture of this). You simple place the pack of films in the back of the camera so the yellow line joins. Then click to shoot and out will come a black film which is the front of the film pack, this makes sure your films are in the dark at all times until you take the picture. Once you have done that you are ready to shoot! But before you do..


Set up your camera to the right light setting to make sure you pictures come out clear. Shown above once the camera has switched on after a few mins a light will appear. You can also see there is a little notch, to set up the lighting hold the camera in position you wish to shoot then look to see what light it suggests. Match the notch up to the light and its all ready. Don't panic it its flashing between to, decide for yourself which you think is most suitable. 

I have started using my instax mini more and more lately and it really is super fun!

I shall leave you with a few of the shots I have taken...