Monday, 24 November 2014

Three Present Ideas For Parents

Untitled #13

Hey guys, I have been slacking a little in posts the last couple of weeks. But I work in retail and well its the busiest time of year. I am trying to keep as many post as I can going up for you so please bare with me.

Today's post is present ideas for parents. I don't know about you but I find parents one of the hardest people to buy for. I just don't like getting them silly little things they will never use again. So here are three ideas that will hopefully help you.

1) Theatre/Concert Tickets 
Yes I know Concert and Theatre prices can be really pricey but you can get vouchers etc which can contribute to a concert or something they have been on about seeing. Maybe parcel it up with a brochure of something they have been on about seeing. Also places like Buy a gift and whsmiths do gift experience which include a night at the theatre and if you have brothers and sisters you can all chip in a bit. It will be something they will remember.

2) Personalised Photo Gifts (  I just realised my spelling mistake on the picture sorry guys!)
Now you can get these in so many places now like asda, tesco, boots and my personal favourite snapfish. There are things like mugs, canvas pictures, calendars and all sorts to choose from. You can raid old family pictures an re create them if your wish. Something personal always goes down well with parents.

3) Weekend Away
Now this is a good one if you have siblings, last year me and my sister put money together and sent my parents a glamping gift. We got this from buy a gift and they had a very lovely weekend. Buy a gift is a fantastic website for things like that and don't forget to Google for discount codes as there is normally one about. 

Hope you enjoyed this post and has given you some ideas for your parents. Have any of you bought anything like this for them ?