Tuesday, 28 October 2014

A Few Of My Favourite Things... Loose powder Foundation

Hey guys! Today I am starting a little series called "a few of my favourite things" where I will be showing you items I really enjoy and recommend. These will be mini reviews and will include all sorts of products that are not just make up but sometimes apps, books and things like that. I hope to do one of these post once a week so hope you enjoy the first one!


Sorry just had to include my Zoella make up bag,,, isn't it just adorable. Now to the product..

Today's product as the title suggest is a loose powder foundation. Now I don't always wear make up on a day to day basis as for work to be honest I just can't be bothered to apply make up! But I found this product is super easy to apply and pretty much feels like your not wearing make up!
Avon Calming Effects Loose Powder foundation is priced at £10.50 but can be often be bought for the bargain price of just £6, always worth keep checking the offers for it. 
I apply it with my real techniques brush ( I will be reviewing them soon too) and it applies easily and gives a fairly good coverage. I have never had that good of skin and its only as I have got older my skin is finally improving and not getting so many nasty spots. The avon loose powder covers what it needs to cover without looking flaky and gives a nice natural look. 
I wear the colour Ivory as well I am pale haha, but when first went to order I was weary as we all know pictures of colours etc in a book does not really give you much to go by, but ask your avon representative and they will happily source out a sample for you or recommend the correct colour. 

Hope you enjoyed the mini review if there is anything you think I can add to the mini reviews them please comment below.