Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Silence - Free Ebook Recommendation!


Now if anyone of you are like me, you love to read and there is nothing better than coming across a FREE ebook that is a really good read. So today I thought I would share a quick recommendation  on a book I got on kindle fairly recently. I will try not to go into to much detail as I don't want to spoil the book so its going to be a simple quick review. 

Silence by Natasha Preston


Its a story about a young girl who doesn't speak a word and from the word go, you really begin to feel for the character. She almost becomes a part of you and there is nothing better than a book that makes you feel a part of it.
The story unfolds and you find out why she is silent and to be honest I did kind of suspect it but also parts of it I was quite shocked with. Sorry if this is pretty rubbish but a) is my first book review and b) I don't want to give away too much of the story.

The book is fairly well written although the kindle version does have a few mistakes which can be very frustrating. For a free book this was a very good read... there is a second book which was under £1 when I purchased it but I believe is nearer the £2 mark now ( still a bargain). The second book is a bit of a hit and miss, I did enjoy it but no where near as much as the first. I am not going to say any more but give it a rating.

So this book is getting 4 out of 5 stars, mainly because of the errors in the book which made a few bits annoying to read! 

So hope you enjoyed this little mini recommendation, I know I am always on the hunt for good free books so I hope to keep this a regular thing!