Friday, 26 September 2014

A Day Out In Dartmouth



Hey guys, first things first I want to say hi to all my new followers! Thank you so much for following my little blog, I hope you enjoy it.
This time last week I did one thing I really don't like to do is get up early on a weekend! I dislike mornings a hell of a lot. But it was for a good cause, me, my boyfriend and his parents went on a little day trip to Dartmouth. I already showed you what was in my bag for the trip, so today I thought I would share a few pictures I took. Was not that many because I had rubbish batteries in my camera and they died... the one time I did not bring the spare set!!

Can you spot balamory ? haha 

Dartmouth is a pretty town in Devon, it has cute little shops (including a very cool sweet shop). We went to Dartmouth to go on a Boat trip. We were lucky enough to go on the steam paddle boat instead of the standard ferry boat because of the ferry one being hired out. I unfortunately did not get a picture of it! 

The trip took about three hours I think there and back. The views were lovely and so was the weather. It did get a little chilly on the way back but the sun was hiding behind the cloud. Thankfully despite the forecast for a thunderstorm at the start of the week the weather was good to us!

There were so many cute houses on the side of the river, this one was apparently a holiday let out... I want to stay there it looks adorable!


On the way back our boat had run out of milk, to the other ferry was passing us and literally threw some milk over to us so we could all have tea and coffee YAY!

I do have a few more pictures I took that I want to show you, but I don't want to overload this post with pictures and if people have rubbish internet like me will take ages to load. So you will have another Dartmouth post coming soon, and you can see the little sweet goodies I got also!