Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Hyper Japan - Diary Day 1


Okay took me a while to work out how to go about my Hyper Japan posts and decided to do a diary type thing! So I hope you enjoy and learn a little more about this amazing event.

Firstly want to say that had a really amazing time at Hyper Japan and it was one of the best weekends I have had, I say best because there has been a few!

Friday was mainly travelling up up as was a 3 - 4 hour journey by coach for me and the boyfriend.We were planning on checking in out hotel then going to Hyper Japan, but there was a talk we really wanted to see so went straight there with suitcases and everything. After getting our lovely neon pink weekend bands we went in. First thing I did was pick up Tomadachi Life for my 3ds.As there was a special offer on, it was half price so I went and got that. I will review it once played it a bit more. 
Then we had a wonder round the stalls, when you first go it is a little over whelming as you just BUY ALL THE STUFF, its hard not to spend a fortune straight away. I had a few things I knew I wanted to purchase which I will show you in another post!
Now the reason for going straight there was the fact there was a Vocaloid talk going on, me and the boyfriend in the last year or so are getting more and more into Vocaloid from being slightly addicted to project diva on the ps3...
(me and my boyfriend playing project diva)
So we REALLY wanted to see this talk and learn more about the world of Vocaloid. Vocaloid is a singing voice software which allows people like you and me to create music without a singer. The software is fragments of voices of actual singers which create a singer libary. This allows voice like Hatsune Miku and Yuzuki Yukari to be created. From what they showed about the software it looks really simple to use, but I also doubt this is the case, I think you would have to have a at least basic knowledge of music to know what notes would sound right etc. The software was there available  to buy and to be honest I was rather tempted! But £60 is a fair price for something I don't even know I would be able to use. You can see the talk itself by clicking and watching the video below!


The voice actor Chihiro Ishiguro was there and did a super cute duet with her Vocaloid character Yuzuki Yukari, they even had matching outfits! She is a voice actress and also (I was very pleased to find out) models Lolita fashion ( I am pretty sure they said Gothic Lolita). She had a booth as well there where she was selling autographs and promoting the Vocaloid Opera which was showing on the Sunday. I really kicked myself about not getting an autograph or my picture with her. But my boyfriend did get a picture with her. Which I took, she was ever so cute and seem to really appreciate him buying her autograph she even touched his hand. He likes to boast his elbow touched her boob while he was having the picture taken!


She was really tiny!! We didn't really do much else after the talk, apart from have a bit more of a look around the stalls as we had our bags and stuff and wanted to check in out hotel and have a shower. We did in the evening after checking in went out for a meal at the restaurant we pretty much ALWAYS go to on our little meals out Prezzo. If you ever go have the honeycomb smash cheesecake its actually amazing. Me and Rohan had our first date at a Prezzo and he recommended it to me, I have never had a different pudding in there since. So yeah way to my heart is good cake!!
We also went for a what seemed like a very long walk to a VUE cinema to watch Hercules. We got a little not lost but got confused on the way and only just made it on time! But thankfully Rohan is good with working out directions... unlike me! Hercules film...was ok thats all I have to say.

Anyway seems this post is getting super long I shall leave you with another picture of Chihiro and hope you enjoyed the post!